Lavaman

I was born and raised in St Pete, FL and I have been a Husker since birth (thanks to my father). I played football and wrestled in high school and attended UNL for my freshman yr in 07 (crappy luck huh?). I currently work for a small business primarily restoring tile while pursuing a degree in Biomedical Engineering Tech. Im also an Eagle Scout.

As a Floridian, I havent been to a ton of games in Lincoln, but have definitely seen my share along with several spring games. My first was the 95 Pacific game in Memorial Stadium. I also was at the 05 Troy game, had season tickets in 07, and saw the 08 K St game. The most recent home game I attended was the 2010 Colorado game. Rex threw 2 TDs in that game, our last in the Big 10. I will be adding to that list this fall for Frost's inagural year.

Ive also attended several bowl games in the sunshine state. I was at the 1997 and 1998 Orange Bowls. I was at the 2009 Gator Bowl, and the 2012 Capital one bowl.

The most exciting game I saw in person was the 08 Gator Bowl. The most memorable was the 98 Orange Bowl.

Signature

If you live a good life and say all your prayers, when you die you'll go to Nebraska.

GO BIG RED!!!

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.